Every EZSync cable is built to last for years with high-quality industrial grade materials. EZsync016 is a USB to RS-232 interface adapter cable. No external power supply needed. Compatible with USB and RS-232 standards. EZsync016 is capable of performing the conversion from single-ended USB type C signal into UART signal of RS-232. DB9 male connectors are used for connection from RS-232 interface. The unique I/O circuit of the internal zero delay auto transceiver contained in the converter controls the data stream direction automatically. The converter is plug-and-play for Windows 8 and 10.
1. Standards: Type C, compatible to USB Ver1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 and EIA RS-232.
2. USB signals: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND and FG.
3. RS-232 signals: DCD RXD TXD DTR GND DSR RTS CTS RI.
4. Working mode: asynchronous point-to-point.
5. Direction control: adoption of automatic data stream control for automatic recognition and control of data transmission direction.
6. Baud rate: 300 to 921.6Kbps, automatic detection of the transmission rate of the serial interface signal.
7. Interface protection: +-15KV electrostatic protection.
8. Interface : USB type C male(Plug) connector and DB9 male connector.
9. Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable.
10. The cable is compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux versions. The driver software is downloadable from manufacturer’s website